以下列出了可能包含在链闻 ChainNews 产品各部分中的第三方软件的归属通知。我们感谢开源社区
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Thanks for checking it out.
Django REST framework
REST framework is a collaboratively funded project. If you use REST framework commercially we strongly encourage you to invest in its continued development by signing up for a paid plan.
The initial aim is to provide a single full-time position on REST framework. Every single sign-up makes a significant impact towards making that possible.
Haystack provides modular search for Django. It features a unified, familiar API that allows you to plug in different search backends (such as Solr, Elasticsearch, Whoosh, Xapian, etc.) without having to modify your code.
Haystack is BSD licensed, plays nicely with third-party app without needing to modify the source and supports advanced features like faceting, More Like This, highlighting, spatial search and spelling suggestions.
You can find more information at http://haystacksearch.org/.
Elasticsearch is a distributed RESTful search engine built for the cloud. Features include:
- Distributed and Highly Available Search Engine.
- Each index is fully sharded with a configurable number of shards.
- Each shard can have one or more replicas.
- Read / Search operations performed on any of the replica shards.
- Multi Tenant.
- Support for more than one index.
- Index level configuration (number of shards, index storage, ...).
- Various set of APIs
- HTTP RESTful API
- Native Java API.
- All APIs perform automatic node operation rerouting.
- Document oriented
- No need for upfront schema definition.
- Schema can be defined for customization of the indexing process.
- Reliable, Asynchronous Write Behind for long term persistency.
- (Near) Real Time Search.
- Built on top of Lucene
- Each shard is a fully functional Lucene index
- All the power of Lucene easily exposed through simple configuration / plugins.
- Per operation consistency
- Single document level operations are atomic, consistent, isolated and durable.
Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the web with the world's most popular front-end component library.
Bootstrap is an open source toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS. Quickly prototype your ideas or build your entire app with our Sass variables and mixins, responsive grid system, extensive prebuilt components, and powerful plugins built on jQuery.